Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I need somebody to explain GoPhone to me from Cingular please-From Europe


I need somebody to explain GoPhone to me from Cingular please-From Europe..=/?
We're moving to Florida from North Spain next year... but I will still spend a lot of time here and in the neighbouring country Andorra. We have been looking at the Virgin USA phones... and they seem quite cheap to use and to call abroad and use in Europe. But it would have to be pre-pay or we would get a CrAzY bill - Calling in America is SO much more expensive than here ! 35€ everything free except for the Internet o_O ! You're looking at 75$+ in the USA. I can't work out if you CAN use the GoPhone in Europe... I don't see why you can't. I've tired E-Mailing them but I haven't got a response... & I don't understand enough to call them. I've seen this; http://www.wireless.att.com/travelguide/coverage/coverage_details.jsp?MNC=CING&CIDL=20&dropFormChoice=1.29%3B1.29%3B20&product1rate=%241.29&product2rate=%241.29&x=43&y=5 - could someone please explain.. I could recive American calls ? but not National ? Does that mean I couldn't recive calls from Spain ? just USA ? xD This GoPhone is VERY Confusing the way the right everything... !! Thanks' It say's the same thing for Spain...You may not be able to place calls to international destinations other than United States while roaming in this country. Calls can be completed within the visited country and back to the United States.
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
VIRGIN USA phones wont work at all outside the US. sadly gophone u can't roam internationally on them. ATT/cingular sees gophone/prepaid as an inferior thing. well i recommend u get an unlocked phone in spain i know u can get those easily (i lived there) and when u come to the US u buy a cheap gophone and get the card and put in on that phone u got in spain and when u got to andorra u get a prepaid card from their mobile operator and there.. u can have those prepaid plans without money for a long time better than the US ones.