Thursday, January 1, 2009

need an official copy of my clean police record to work in andorra


need an official copy of my clean police record to work in andorra?
I currently live in spain and cant easily make my way to the local sheriffs department in the US where Im from to obtain an official copy of my clean police record. This winter i would like to work in andorra. To work in Andorra an official police record is absolutely necessary. I have family that still lives in the US where I grew up. Could they somehow get a copy for me....or am i going to have to go through a lawyer or embassy?
Law & Ethics - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Criminal records are public. Just send someone over to local PD to get a copy and send it to you. There's a minimal fee. (In my county it's $3.)
2 :
contact the police department where you were arrested